ICC HDR Working Group
The HDR Working Group exists to promote the use of ICC color management in High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging.
Specifically, this group will:
- Identify issues and limitations with the current specifications, implementations and use of color management in HDR imaging.
- Work with implementers of HDR color management, other international standard bodies, and working groups in the adoption of ICC HDR in their own specifications.
- Develop proposals for how to include HDR in ICC workflows.
- Prepare white papers and other educational materials to aid developers and users in the appropriate application of color management to HDR.
- Propose revisions to ICC specifications where required to address the needs of HDR workflows.
30 June 2020 (online) | Recording | Minutes
20 October 2020 (online) | Recording | Minutes
8 December 2020 (telecon to discuss problem definition and VUI tag proposal) | Minutes
Note: these documents are for discussion and do not represent the position of the ICC.
CICP Votable Proposal
HDR problem definition